I have an unusually large number of certifications in an ever-expanding variety of areas. This is because I love learning new things. Some may seem more relevant than others, but there’s usually client benefits; for example, my medical terminology specialization comes in great handy when I’m advertising for a hospital or a pharmaceutical company. Everything is connected.
Here are my certifications, as well as my university studies below.
AI, Empathy & Ethics
University of California, Santa Cruz
Marketing & Operations Management
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
Advanced Business Strategy
University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
Agile with Atlassian Jira
Emergent Phenomena in Science & Life
University of California, Irvine
Medical Terminology Specialization
Mobile Sites Certification
Google SEO Fundamentals
(I took this class to audit the accuracy of the information.)
Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certificate
Razorfish Media Certificate of Completion
BrightEdge Certified Professional
Inbound Marketing Certification
University Degree & Studies
Columbia College Chicago
Bachelor’s Degree in Film & Video (Advertising Concentration)
September 2008 – May 2010
- Studied, wrote, and edited commercials, documentaries, and more.
- Solved one of Einstein’s previously unanswered questions in a university-first Research Mentorship Initiative, which involved learning thermodynamics and NetLogo, programming a relativistic simulation, proving an equipartition theorem to measure results, and interpreting the end data.
Chippewa Valley Technical College
September 2010 – December 2011
- Fabricated microchip wafers and used electron microscopes in a class 100 cleanroom.
- Officer in Nanotechnology Organization, member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Nuclear Engineering & Darkroom Photography
September 2006 – May 2008
- President of the Nautical Entrepreneur’s Organization.